Monday 9 March 2009

Batgirl, Deedot and Cynopolis.

I haven't really read any Batgirl comics but of all the female Bat characters I do like her design the most. No flowing long hair or high heels!



Earlier in the blog I posted some development sketches of a knight style character called Gumbo. The following lady, Princess Deedot, is from the same comic book idea. I have some more sketches of her to add later.



Deedot stuck up a tree facing a giant tubby cyclops?



And some city doodling. I really need to give my background work a kick up the bum because I still think it's the weakest part of my comic work. So I've been making myself do more pages like this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool redesign

Anonymous said...

Liking your Batgirl Abby.

Any chance of seeing a green lantern design :D

keep up the great work, looking kool.