Thursday 13 January 2011

Happy New Year 2000AD style!

I'll be brief! Things going very well here, if so packed I keep finding deadlines under my deadlines. Still working on TMNT magazines and have done a bit more colouring for 2000AD. Currently available, you can check out a copy right now and see Kingdom. Illustrated again by Richard Elson and written by Dan Abnett. Here are some samples of the colours I did from part one of the new story:












Kingdom © 2009 Rebellion A/S. All rights reserved.
www.2000adonline.com

Richard adds rain effects and Gene's blue markings on later and tweaks the colours here and there, it's a lot of fun learning to work in his style. My personal work tends to be a bit more simple so Kingdom takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me think about my colour choices more.

I shall get this place back on track with weekly updates!

1 comments:

Chris Day said...

Hi Abby.

I've followed you for a while now and I've seen you get better and better. I've loved your work from the start and i'm actually feeling proud that you've got noticed in the comic world.

Well done to you.

Chris

Ps. I hope I get to work with someone as talented as you in the future.