Wednesday 5 August 2009

Haunted sketchbook day three: Obi-Wan



Next time I draw anything Star Wars related, I promise it will be cool and have fighting and wooshing lightsabers and everything. And not just ghostie old Obi-Wan standing around.



Extra! This is cheating, it's a character from one of my comic projects who I haven't drawn in a while and seeing as Tass here is a ghost it seemed like a decent excuse to draw her. Dave and I will get back to working on Nemesis Fleet again, but the story needed a lot of fixing and developing Imaginary Gumbo has been a lot smoother. Still lots of hard work, but I have had lots of hang ups about Nemesis Fleet. I've been trying to make it for so long. Getting a bit of distance from our last try at writing issue one has been good for us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, the Force is strong with this one.